The Homewood Public Works Department works tirelessly to keep our community beautiful and running smoothly, all while providing exceptional services. They are responsible for:
- Maintenance of most public streets
- Maintenance of traffic signals
- Maintenance of the Village's fleet, buildings and grounds
- Stormwater collection and detention
- Traffic control signs and street signs
- Wastewater collection
- Water distribution
The Department also plans and oversees numerous infrastructure construction projects such as water main replacements, sanitary sewer line rehabilitation, and street overlays and reconstructions.
17755 South Ashland Avenue
Monday through Friday
7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.